Why Should You Join The Avesis Network?
Avesis is adding to our membership of over 3.6 million members at an annual rate of just over 30%. With this consistent growth, adding Avesis to your accepted vision plan will guarantee more foot traffic from members who are encouraged to utilize the services of our highly skilled in-network Providers.
Incentives of the Avesis Program
- Avesis has over 30 years in the vision care business. This defines Avesis as one of the oldest and most respected national networks of Vision Care Providers
- Avesis members receive a higher level of benefit when visiting in-network Providers. As a result, your practice will receive an increase of new members/patients by accepting the Avesis program
- Over 6000 employer groups rely on Avesis for their vision care. Avesis specializes in small groups, but also services many large corporations, state governments and other municipalities. With this degree of diversification, Avesis members from small towns, to large metropolitan areas will seek in-network providers for care.
What are the Advantages of Joining
- There is no cost to join our network
- No deep discounts
- National recognition on our website provider directory
- Plan designs that are easy to administer
- Provider Specialists that are available for your questions
- Convenient tools to service members - Online and IVR
- Access to knowledgeable customer service staff
- Fast turn-around time on clean claims
There is no need to request and wait for an application packet. You can take the steps to join our network panel from this website. For your convenience, the appropriate application and forms are available below for immediate download. In most cases, the PDF forms have fillable fields enabling you to populate data directly into the online form. Once all forms are complete, simply send back to Avesis at the address noted in the box below.
Completing the Provider Application is the first step to becoming a participant. Some states require specific application data. See if your state is listed in the pull down box to the right. If applicable, complete the state required documents instead of the Avesis Provider Application.
Download a Provider Agreement
The Provider Agreement outlines the contractual arrangement between "the provider" and Avesis.Credentialing Checklist
If you are ready to submit your application to Avesis, use the credential checklist to verify that you have successfully completed each step.
This document oulines provisions that apply to all Medicare Advantage Members.
Clicking the link above will redirect you to the NPPES website to begin the NPI number application.
Complete and Mail To:
Avesis Third Party
10324 S. Dolfield Road
Owings Mills, MD 21117-0782